Facility Rentals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

P&R logo

 Cecil Community Center

The Cecil County Community Center located at 17 Wilson Rd. in Rising Sun is available for meetings, conferences, receptions, and birthday party rentals. The facility can accommodate 150 people and is available on Saturdays from 1pm to 10 pm and Sundays 9 am to 10 pm, except on holidays or holiday weekends. Interested parties should contact the Department of Parks and Recreation at (410) 658-3000.

To reserve the Community Center please call the office for available dates and fill out a rental agreement. All reservations must be made in person and be accompanied by a non refundable $40.00 reservation fee. Do not mail in cash with your application. You will be notified upon approval and asked to remit payment at that time.

Community Center Use Application


Cecil Arena

The Cecil Arena is an indoor turf facility available for use when not in use by the Recreation Department. The indoor facility is appropriate for use by Flag Football Leagues, Soccer Leagues, Hockey Leagues, Lacrosse League play and more. League play requires a certificate of liability insurance naming Cecil County Government as an additional insured.

Fees are $100/hour for in county groups and $125/hour for out of county groups.


 Recreation sponsored activities take priority in both facilities. The link below is the Rental Agreement.

Cecil Arena Use Application

Birthday Parties at the Cecil Arena

When the building schedule permits, the Cecil Arena, located at 2706 North East Road in North East can be rented in two hour time slots for Birthday and Team Parties. The indoor turf field and various sports equipment available for use make it an ideal party location for all ages. The two hour rental includes the use of the facility and equipment. See the attached flier for additional information and to reserve your party date.

Birthday Party Application

Ballfields, Parks and Pavilions

Ballfields are available for use in Cecil County by permit only. Residents can secure the use of ballfields and/or pavilions for birthday parties and family reunions. Please submit the application below to the Department of Parks and Recreation for consideration.

A Field Use Permit will be issued after the following guidelines are met:

  • A completed Facility Use Application is submitted
  • A valid Certificate of Liability Insurance is submitted
  • Payment is received for your rental

Please keep in mind, a field cannot be used until a valid permit is issued.

Concession Permit

Event Recycling

Calvert Regional Park

Calvert Regional Park Rental Information and Guidelines

Park Field Map

For further information or if special accommodations are needed call the Recreation Office at (410) 996-8101 or (410) 658-3000 or email ccantor@ccgov.org

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer