Council Member Bob Meffley
Council President First District - R
County Administration Building
200 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite 2110
Elkton, Maryland 21921
Bob Meffley was elected in 2016 to serve as the Council Member from the First District, which includes Chesapeake City, Cecilton, Earleville, Warwick and Fredericktown. He was appointed as Council President in 2018.
Mr. Meffley is a Cecil County businessman who has owned and operated H&B Plumbing and Heating for 36 years. As a lifelong resident of Cecil County, he lives in Chesapeake City.
Councilman Meffley serves as the Ex-Officio Member of the following:
- Social Services Board
- Economic Development Commission - alternate member
- Cecil County Drug and Alcohol Abuse Council
- Maryland Rural Development Cooperative (Project Headstart)
- Upper Shore Regional Council - board member
- Interagency on Homelessness
- Tobacco task Force
- Transportation Coordination Council
- Upper Shore Aging Housing Corporation
- Clean Chesapeake Coalition - board member
He also serves as a board member of the Cecil County trade Foundation for the School of Technology.