The following rules and regulations have been developed to provide for the safety, security and orderly control of the facility. Visiting sessions will be cancelled in the event of an emergency situation at the facility.
|Male Visitation will take place on Saturdays only. Visitor sign-in will begin promptly at 7:30 AM and will end at 8:30 AM Visitation will begin promptly at 8 AM. Male inmates will wear a black/white jumpsuit for the duration of their visit.|
|Female Visitation will take place on Sundays only. Sign-in will begin promptly at 7:30 AM and will end at 8 AM. Visitation will begin promptly at 8 AM. Female inmates will wear a pink jumpsuit for the duration of their visit.|
- Visitors must sign-in with the Community Corrections Security Booth upon entering the facility. Visitors that do not properly register or comply with Visiting Rules and Regulations will be escorted out of the facility.
- Visitors will sign in at the allotted time, completing the Inmate Visitation Log and then wait outside until it’s time for their visiting group.
- All visitors will sign into the facility and complete the Inmate Visitation Log.
- Visiting is on a first-come-first-serve basis and visiting sessions are limited to One (1) Thirty (30) minute visit per week.
- Visitors must wear attire that is approved by the Correctional Supervisor. Revealing clothes such as halter/tube tops, excessively short shorts/skirts, low cut shirts and transparent or sheer clothing will not be allowed in the visiting area. Shoes must be worn at all times. Hats, hijabs, burqas etc. are not permitted.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing any personal property into the facility with the exception of government issued photograph identification card and keys.
- The Cecil County Correctional Facility is not responsible for any loss or damage to visitor property.
- Cell phones, cameras, video/audio equipment, iPod etc. are prohibited in the facility.
- There will be no physical contact between inmate(s) and visitor(s).
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied visiting and may be subject to arrest.
- Visitors are subject to search at any time while in the facility. Visitors who refuse search will have their visit terminated.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older with a government issued photograph identification. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- One (1) adult will be permitted to visit an inmate at a time. No more than two (2) adults may register to share the allotted 30 minute visit.
- Inmates will be seated on opposite side of the designated table across from visitors.
- The visit begins when the entire group of inmates arrives. If the visitor fails to present themselves within five (5) minutes of the officer’s announcement, their visit will be cancelled.
- Correctional officers are prohibited from safeguarding or watching the personal belongings of visitors.
- No property will be dropped off during Inmate Visitation.
- All food and beverages are prohibited in the visitation area.
- Any violations of the rules will cause for removal form the Cecil County Correctional Facility.