- On & Off-premise retail alcohol beverage establishments are required to maintain at least one licensee or designated employee who has been currently certified in an approved alcohol awareness training program.
- Certification must be renewed every four years to remain current.
- Temporary licenses are exempt from this mandate.
- Failure to have a certified representative may result in license renewal delays, as well as fines, suspensions or even revocation of your retail alcohol beverage license.
See Maryland Annotated Code, Article 2B; Section13-101 for specific language.
- TAM (Techniques of Alcohol Management)
Contact: Robin Cordani
- TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures)
Contact: Linda Griffith
Alcohol Awareness Class for Alcoholic Beverage Licensees
Contact: John S. Murray