Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot for the 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election
- The deadline to request a 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election absentee ballot for mail delivery is Tuesday, June 19, 2018.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Primary Election for online delivery is Friday, June 22, 2018.
- The deadline to request an absentee ballot in person is Tuesday, June 26, 2018 by 8pm.
Any registered voter in Maryland may request and vote by absentee ballot.
A voter who wishes to vote by absentee ballot may request an absentee ballot:
- Online for voters with a Maryland driver's license or MVA-issued ID card;
- By submitting a signed application;
- By telephone;
- In writing; or
- In person at the Cecil County Board of Elections.
To request an absentee ballot application from the Cecil County Board of Elections, call (410) 996-5310 or visit the office at the Cecil County Administration Building from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Voters may also visit http://elections.state.md.us/voting/absentee.html to request an absentee ballot online, to print an application, or for more information.
If a voter misses the applicable deadline, the absentee ballot request must be made in person at the Cecil County Board of Elections.
For more information, please contact the Cecil County Board of Elections at 410-996-5310 or the State Board of Elections at 1-800-222-VOTE (8683) or www.elections.state.md.us.
Cecil County Board of Elections
200 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite 1900
Elkton, Maryland 21921