- Register to Vote/Update Registration - New registrations, address changes, name changes, and changes of party affiliation - Register Online
- Election Day Frequently Asked Questions - What you need to know before voting, while voting, after voting, and other rules and information
- How to Vote - New Voting System - How Maryland Votes step by step video and details surrounding the voting system
- Primary Elections - How is the Primary Election different from the General Election? Can anyone vote in the Primary Election?
- Provisional Voting - purpose, procedure and process
- Accessibility for Voters with Disabilities - ADA requirements for polling locations and accessibility of the voting process
- 2018 Election Calendar
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission
How to Vote
- Early Voting: Beat the lines and cast your vote the week prior to Election day. Visit the Early Voting in Cecil County page for details.
- Election Day: Visit your designated voting precinct (as opposed to Early Voting). Select Find Your Polling Place to see where you should vote on Election day.
- Absentee: For voters who are registered, but unable to vote in person. Visit our Absentee Voting page for specific details and deadlines.
- Military and Overseas Voters: Determine if you qualify to vote a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot with the Federal Voter Assistance Program. For more information please visit Overseas and Military Voters.
Delegate and Senatorial Scholarships
- Maryland residency
- Current high school seniors, and degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students
- Completed FAFSA
Note: Our office is only able to tell you who and how to contact your elected officials.
Visit each scholarship’s respective site for requirements, eligibility and values.