- Register to Vote/Update Registration - New registrations, address changes, name changes, and changes of party affiliation - Register Online
- Election Day Frequently Asked Questions - What you need to know before voting, while voting, after voting, and other rules and information
- How to Vote - New Voting System - How Maryland Votes step by step video and details surrounding the voting system
- Primary Elections - How is the Primary Election different from the General Election? Can anyone vote in the Primary Election?
- Provisional Voting - purpose, procedure and process
- Accessibility for Voters with Disabilities - ADA requirements for polling locations and accessibility of the voting process
- 2018 Election Calendar
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission
How to Vote
- Early Voting: Beat the lines and cast your vote the week prior to Election day. Visit the Early Voting in Cecil County page for details.
- Election Day: Visit your designated voting precinct (as opposed to Early Voting). Select Find Your Polling Place to see where you should vote on Election day.
- Absentee: For voters who are registered, but unable to vote in person. Visit our Absentee Voting page for specific details and deadlines.
- Military and Overseas Voters: Determine if you qualify to vote a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot with the Federal Voter Assistance Program. For more information please visit Overseas and Military Voters.
For information regarding Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships, please visit the College Student Resources tab.