Council Member George Patchell
Councilman Fourth District - R
County Administration Building
200 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite 2110
Elkton, Maryland 21921
George Patchell was elected in 2014 to serve as the Council Member from the Fourth District, which includes Perryville, Port Deposit, and Charlestown.
Mr. Patchell graduated from Perryville High School and earned a Bachelor's of Science degree from Millersville University. He is the Executive Director of the YMCA of Cecil County where he has served for 18 years. He lives in Perryville with his wife, Lisa, and two boys, Ty and Lucas.
Council Member Patchell serves as the ex-officio member of the following:
- Mental Health Core Service Agency Advisory Board
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Lower Susquehanna Heritage Greenery
Councilman Patchell is a member of various community groups including:
- Chairman of Local Development Council (Video Lottery Terminal)
- Maryland State Athletic Hall of Fame,
- Perryville Little League
- Past President of the Rotary Club of North East