Council Member Bob Meffley
Councilman First District - R
County Administration Building
200 Chesapeake Blvd., Suite 2110
Elkton, Maryland 21921
Bob Meffley was elected in 2016 to serve as the Council Member from the First District, which includes Chesapeake City, Cecilton, Earleville, Warwick and Fredericktown.
Mr. Meffley is a Cecil County business owner who has owned and operated H&B Plumbing and Heating for 36 years. As a lifelong resident of Cecil County, he lives in Chesapeake City.
Councilman Meffley serves as the Ex-Officio Member of the following:
- Local Business Initiative Committee – Work for local contractors
- Cecil County Drug and Alcohol Abuse Council
- Maryland Rural Development Council
- Upper Shore Regional Council
- Watershed Implementation Plan Advisory Committee
- Weed Control Committee
- Cecil County Trade Foundation – Vo-Tech Center
He also serves as a board member of the Clean Chesapeake Coalition and as an alternate to the Cecil County Economic Development Commission.