The County's Charter states the Strategic Plan shall align the County with anticipated shifts in demographic, legal, political, social or physical conditions, shall identify at least five strategic issues which the Government determines has the highest priority for successfully managing the County's future, and shall be the principal planning document of the County to which all other planning documents shall adhere (including the Budget and the County's comprehensive plan).
Under our new Charter government, the County Executive is required to submit a Strategic Plan to the County Council to be adopted no later than May 1, 2014, so the group's work over the next eight months will be crucial to insuring that Cecil County's quality of life and standard of living are optimized through the successful management of all County resources. Our SPAN will include a network of representation from our community, as well as county departments and agencies.
- Economic Development Commission Findings & Recommendations
- Labor Market Analysis of the Susquehanna Workforce Investment Area
- Education & Talent Development at APG
- Strategic Planning Overview (Power Point Presented at First SPAN Meeting)
- Labor Market Analysis of the Susquehanna Workforce Investment Area (Power Point Presentation at 2nd SPAN Meeting)
Meeting Minutes and Agendas
July, 10 2013
|August 14, 2013||Agenda|
|September 11, 2013||Agenda||Minutes|
|October 9, 2013||Agenda||Minutes|
|January 8, 2014||Agenda|