(left to right) Andrew Schuffler, Mike Cadwalader, Jen Lyall, John Ferguson, Rob Worrall,
Al Glover, Melissa Wooddell, Scott Mesneak, Jason Schultz, Regina Moroski, and Gene Ikner
The Cecil County Government Information Technology Department plans and manages applicable and functional technology within our budget constraints. We professionally deliver accurate, timely, reliable and secure information and services. Information Technology functions improve the quality of service, increase productivity and provide cost effective solutions that aid in the efficient delivery of County services.
The Cecil County Government Information Technology Department seeks opportunities to promote collaborations and partnerships to overcome barriers of cost and time. The following practices help achieve this vision:
- Provide online public access to government information by posting answers to frequently requested questions
- Use technology that is adaptable and interoperable
- Foster citizen, business and other government partnerships
- Use open architecture solutions that are designed for long-term growth
- Share information through network infrastructure
- Integrate systems with flexibility allowing for a multitude of development solutions
- Provide reduced transaction time for citizens using government services
- Leverage investments to benefit all County departments, municipalities and citizens
- Utilize current information technology to get the maximum benefits and improve opportunities for enterprise growth and development throughout the County.
(Return to top of page)
- Data Integrity - The department strives to provide 100% integrity of data on the network level from any loss or corruption.
- Customer Care - The objective of the department is to provide excellent customer care. We have established and are constantly evaluating and enhancing customer relationship procedures.
- Excellence - The department commits to perform all tasks with diligence and excellence.
- Professionalism - The ambition of the department is that all staff will relate to customers with the highest standards of professionalism. This includes treating other people with courtesy, respect and honesty, as well as doing our work in a timely and proficient manner.
- Technology - The department strives to provide customers with efficient technical resources that will advance the delivery of cost-effective and reliable public services.
(Return to top of page)