|Outdoor Sports Complexes||Community Parks||Boat Ramps/Fishing Parks|
|Calvert Regional Park||Harbor View Community Park||Elk River Park|
|Cecil Sports Complex||Elk Mills Community Park||Stemmers Run Boat Launch|
|Conowingo Park||Fletchwood Community Park||Fredericktown Boat Ramp|
|Johnies Ballfield||Rowlandsville Fishing Park|
|Perryville High School
|Indoor Facilities||Holiday Parks||Open Space/Land|
|Cecil Arena||Holly Tree Park||Stoney Run Park|
|Cecil Community Center||Wallace-Carter's Mill Park|
**NOW FORMING A PARK PAL COMMITTEE FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF ELK RIVER PARK AND STEMMERS RUN. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT PARKS AND RECREATION AT (410) 996-8101.
Elk River ParkAmenities:
- Boat Ramp Permit Required
- Boat Ramp
Located at 59 River Bend Parkway in Elkton. This 68 acre park offers a boat ramp, pavilion, playground, and parking. All boat trailers must display a permit for the current year.
Permits are valid for the Elk River Park, Fredericktown, and Stemmer's Run launch sites and can be purchased at the following locations:
- Cecil County Administration Building, 200 Chesapeake Blvd, Elkton, MD 21921
- Cecil Community Center, 17 Wilson Rd. Rising Sun, MD 21911
- Cooper's Market Deli, 199 Old Chestnut Rd. Elkton, MD 21921
- Crystal Beach Market, 1748 Crystal Beach Rd. Earleville, MD 21919
- Sassafras Harbor Marina, 2 George Street, Georgetown, MD 21930
**NOW FORMING A PARK PAL COMMITTEE FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF ELK RIVER PARK / STEMMERS RUN. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT PARKS AND RECREATION AT (410) 996-8101.