|Outdoor Sports Complexes||Community Parks||Boat Ramps/Fishing Parks|
|Calvert Regional Park||Harbor View Community Park||Elk River Park|
|Cecil Sports Complex||Elk Mills Community Park||Stemmers Run Boat Launch|
|Conowingo Park||Fletchwood Community Park||Fredericktown Boat Ramp|
|Johnies Ballfield||Rowlandsville Fishing Park|
|Perryville High School
|Indoor Facilities||Holiday Parks||Open Space/Land|
|Cecil Arena||Holly Tree Park||Stoney Run Park|
|Cecil Community Center||Wallace-Carter's Mill Park|
**NOW FORMING A PARK PAL COMMITTEE FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF ELK RIVER PARK AND STEMMERS RUN. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT PARKS AND RECREATION AT (410) 996-8101.
Fredericktown Boat RampAmenities:
- Limited Parking
- Boat Ramp
The Fredericktown Boat Ramp is located on the Corner of Sassafras Street and George Street in Cecilton. Please note parking is limited at this location. All boat trailers must display a permit for the current year.
Permits are valid for the Fredericktown, Elk River Park, and Stemmer's Run launch sites and can be purchased at the following locations:
- Cecil County Administration Building, 200 Chesapeake Blvd, Elkton, MD 21921
- Cecil Community Center, 17 Wilson Rd. Rising Sun, MD 21911
- Cooper's Market Deli, 199 Old Chestnut Rd. Elkton, MD 21921
- Crystal Beach Market, 1748 Crystal Beach Rd. Earleville, MD 21919
- Sassafras Harbor Marina, 2 George Street, Georgetown, MD 21930
**NOW FORMING A PARK PAL COMMITTEE FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF ELK RIVER PARK / STEMMERS RUN. IF INTERESTED, CONTACT PARKS AND RECREATION AT (410) 996-8101.
There is a $50.00 fine for all boat trailers without a valid sticker.