Fall Festival Weekends: Autumn Colors Weekend
- Date: 10/21/2017 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Milburn Orchards
1495 Appleton Rd
Elkton, Maryland 21921
- Room NumberNo
Fall Festival Admission Fees:
Ages 2 & under are free!
Seniors 60+: $5.00
All others ages 3-59: $10.00
Refunds not issued due to bad weather or late-comers.
Group discounts available, 10% off for 20+ people.
Of course, our BarnYard Buddies (farm animal area) are always here, and we have tons of activities going on in the BIG BackYard:
INCLUDED WITH BASIC ADMISSION:
- Corn Maze (Bigger maze for bigger kids & adults)
- Boo Barn (Not haunted, appropriate for all ages)
- Bale Trail (Straw Maze for all ages)
- MilkySway Tunnel
- Cycle Circle
- Straw Jump
- Tractor Tunnel
- Obstacle Bounce
- Giant Spider Web
- Rope Maze Family Challenge
- Tractor Tire Tower
- Farmyard Playground
- BarnYard Buddies Zoo
- GroundHog Hill
- and other mini-family fun events!
- Optional Upgrades Not Included with basic Admission fees: Paint Ball Shooting Gallery, Remote Control Derby, games, arts & crafts, food & craft vendors, and Pony Rides sponsored by Fairwinds Farm. Pony Rides available October weekends only, 11am-3pm
- Pre-paid tickets now available. Seasonal tickets available and good for one year after purchase. (see details on the”Farm Fun” page)
A variety of vendors will be on hand with tasty treats such as hotdogs, pulled beef, crab cakes, pizza, funnel cakes, french fries, and of course, our Milburn Orchards apple cider and yummy apple cider donuts and giant Royal Gala caramel apples!
Wagons available to rent for the kids (and your pumpkins!) or you are welcome to bring your own.
U-Pick Apples & Raspberries Adventures are normally available every weekend. There is NO admission charge for any “U-Pick” events.